bsnaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Uzumaki Training Arc Empty Uzumaki Training Arc

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:11 pm
The Young Uzumaki simply nodded as he was given some time to train on his own. The techniques he'd been wanting to learn honestly didn't require a mentor, especially someone not up to his clan's standards anyway. A light sigh seemed to escape his lips as he pocketed his hands before speaking.

"Alright, I'mma head home for now, and see what I can learn from my pops." He stated in a rather mono toned voice. It seems as if the excitement he had early had depleted, as it was definitely a long day. A slight nod towards his fellow ninjas, before pushing off his back foot, and heading towards the house.

Around thirty or so minutes would pass, and he'd finally have arrived. His mother would have dinner finished by now, and or course it'd be his favorite. Ramen with Steak chopped up in it. Without a second thought, the young uzumaki would take his seat, digging in. His parents expected this of him, and wasn't upset in the slightest. A few moments would pass before his dad would begin speaking. "Aye, how did your training go today?" After a few moments of engulfing his food, he'd soon respond.

"Eh, I actually managed to pick up on some Fuinjutsu. My -Sensei- gave me some scrolls, although I doubt they're up to our clans standards." He stated, as a rather smug look would appear across his face. It was apparent he had quite a bit of pride in his clan. His dad's reaction was expected, as it was only a chuckle.

"How about after dinner we get into some real training? I'll show you some of the more basic clan techniques, and we'll advance from there. You're well of age, son." His father suggested, and it was met with the best of reactions. The Young Uzumaki's eyes seemed to light up, a huge smile appearing across his face. This was the first time his father had shown interest in training him, and he definitely would pass it up.

With that in mind, Hiro would slurp down the rest of his dinner, preparing himself for what was about to come.

"Let's do it!"
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin
https://bsnaruto.forumotion.com

Uzumaki Training Arc Empty Re: Uzumaki Training Arc

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:52 pm
Leading Hiro to the family training ground, his father proceeded to hand him some scrolls. Inside was the basics of the non fuin jutsu techniques of the clan.
"Now not every ninja in the family can access these. Each person has their own skill set but it's not unheard of for someone to master multiple in their life time. Inside these are the basic instructions. Why don't we try them out."
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:58 pm
Nodded a bit. He was more excited to learn some of the Fuinjutsu his family had created, but would have to settle for the non fuinjutsu skills for now.

"Alright, I'm down for it!" He exclaimed, accepting the scroll, and opening it. The young boy would begin reading it, attempting to comprehend what was inside.
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin
https://bsnaruto.forumotion.com

Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:02 am
As Hiro was reading his father just sat back and watched a smile on his face.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum