bsnaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Training field 1 Empty Training field 1

Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:45 am
Hiro, having completed his first mission, decided he'd head home for the night for well deserved rest. After sleeping throughout the night, he'd wake up early in the morning, grab a quick bite to eat, and be on his way. He'd make his way to each of his companion's houses, leaving a message with each of their families. "Let them know to meet me on training ground one. We need to get some work in before we're out on another mission."

Upon arriving at the training ground, he'd take a second to look around at his surroundings. Tree's littered the area, and there seemed to be random training logs throughout it's entirety. This area seemed to have a special place in the young Uzumaki's heart. After all, it was where he and his team had went through there very first training session when they were formed, and it was also the beginning of his vengeance.

Shaking his head a bit, he'd sigh lightly. "Well, I guess I better wait up for them then?" He questioned, as he slowly made his way over towards a training log, eyeing it up and down. A slight shift in his positioning, and he'd slip into a rather casual training stance. To onlookers (if there were any) he'd simply have his shoulders squared, and legs outwards to about shoulder length. He could be heard taking in a few deep breaths, as if he was preparing himself for quite the training regimen.

Now, with all his preparation finally complete, he'd begin. Hiro sent out punches in a rather routine manner towards the log. One after another, he'd begin counting. "1...2....3....4"
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Training field 1 Empty Re: Training field 1

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:46 pm
After enjoying a nice night of reading up on the clans bloodline and their unique power, Miro gets a good nights sleep and is awoken by his parents with a message from Hiro, saying to meet at the training grounds. After a simple family breakfast, Miro heads straight there. Upon his arrival, Hiro is already seen in the midst of training. "I see you're here early, lets get to it then! My plan today is to work on my clan techniques." Miro bites his thumb as to draw blood, and begins making his chakra flow through it, attempting to harden it, shape it, thin it, testing what the limits of his current abilities are. He then begins shaping the blood into the form of a sword, and tests its sharpness by going at the training dummies and logs in the nearby vicinity. "Say.. this may be my new favorite technique. Would you wanna have a spar later on after our solo regimens?" Miro begins focusing more and more on being able to maintain a sharp blood sword, and handling it as well.
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:02 pm
Sighed a bit as he watched Miro bite his thumb. He didn't particularly like the sight of blood, but it didn't make him squeamish either. "Oh uh, sure." He replied, continuing his own training. By this time he'd punched the log over a hundred times, and was now transitioning into kicking. He preferred working on the physical aspect of his training rather than clan techniques which could be worked on at home.

"I wonder when Juunin will show up?" He questioned.
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:19 pm
Junin finished at the hospital the night before after having been treated by one of the villages medic-nin. He remembered something about the jounin commander saying he couldn't have one of his few combat ready squads out of commission for long. Luckily it was just some heavy bruising and a couple cracked ribs. He then goes home to his parents and is greeted by his mother questioning him at a mile a minute asking him dozens of questions asking him if he's okay.

"I'm fine mother, but I need to speak to father" Junin says
"He's in his study my son, what bothers you?"
"I took my first life today" Junin says with a shaky voice, before taking a deep breath to calm down and walks into his fathers study.
His father sees the haunted look in his eyes along with the blood on his uniform, and for the first time in his life since that faithful with the Kumo ninja, Junin cries.

The next morning he wakes up later and normal with his mother relaying a message Hiro, saying for the team to meet in training ground one. He gets out of bed, clips on his forearm protectors over his uniform, has a quick breakfast and leaves, grabbing his sword. When he gets to the training ground he remembers his fathers advice about training his chakra to learn clan techniques. He walks up to a tree, channeling chakra to his feet, he begins to walk up before practicing sword kata while also tree walking.
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:36 pm
Nodded towards Juninn as he arrived at the training ground. He wasn’t awfully late, as they’ve only been training for an hour or so now. “You finally made it.” He stayed in a rather monotoned voice, finally finishing his warmup exercise.

“We should look to get some team exercises in if you’re both down for it.” He said, shifting his gaze over towards Miro for a moment. “After all, he was wanting to spar soon.”
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:39 pm
"You two can spar first, I need to practice these control methods to raise my chakra capacity so that I can learn clan techniques: Junin said as he continued his kata's
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:42 pm
“It’s fine if we do our own thing for today. But let’s try to get in a group session soon. We seemed to be pretty coordinated in our last fight, but I think we can do better”.
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:45 pm
"We could always do solo work, break for lunch, and do group training in the evening?" junin said/asked as he began to feel himself tiring slightly.
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:54 pm
"How shall we go about group training?"
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:55 pm
“Focus on your self for now, and we’ll do a spar session with another squad later. I hear some have been looking to get some battle testing done.”
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:57 pm
Junin spends the rest of the training time trying to focus on his training exercise, steadily lowering his chakra and trying to work on his stamina.
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:58 pm
Miro keeps on his sanguine blade training as he feels he can maintain it somewhat consistently at this point.
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:11 pm
Sighed a bit. He was definitely growing tired on the ongoing physical aspect of his training so far, and thought he was in need of a change of pace. Shifting his body around, he’d take a seat, leaning back against his training log. Now, closing his eyes, he’d begin thinking back to a conversation he had with his father.

The conversation was definitely something he kept in his mind. “Fūinjutsu is our clan’s specialty. It’s what destroyed our village. The mist was scared of what we could accomplish with our particular skill set, so it became our undoing.” His fathers words echoed in his mind. Could techniques really be so powerful that an entire nation would want his people dead? He honestly didn’t think it was possible, but his father reassured him.

“I’ll give you a lesson one day, but for now have this.” His father had given him a really basic text book on Fūinjutsu.

“Well, I suppose I should get started reading this then, huh?” He questioned, reaching into his pack and retrieving the book. “are a type of jutsu that seal objects, living beings, chakra, along with a wide variety of other things within another object. Fūinjutsu can also be used to restrict movement or unseal objects either from within something or someone.

The presence of a seal is marked by the appearance of formations of technique formulae, kanji, or else other kinds of symbols” he continued reading till it was time for their group exercise.

Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:00 pm
Junin after spending a couple hours continuing to run through sword and taijutsu kata's on the tree eventually notices his chakra level getting dangerously low. To avoid an embarrassing fall he hopes off the tree and falls to one knee breathing heavily. He then pulls out the scroll his father gave him on a technique he wished him to learn at some point, once he had attained the ability to do so.

"Might as well learn the theory at least" He mumbles to himself as he begins to read.
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin
https://bsnaruto.forumotion.com

Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:28 pm
While the three Genin trained, Hachigai watched from the tree tops. Recently appointed as a Jonin, expected to be more of an advisor role for up and comers. He pulled out the teams file. Miro was a member of the Chishio clan, tons of potential in that bloodline. Mostly theoretical, but something truly monstrous could come from the boy. Junin was similar with his Iron Release, bot bloodlines worked in similar ways, so the two could one day learn to play off each other. At least Hachigai hoped. Lastly was Hiro, the young Uzumaki had yet to show either of the clans signature techniques. Nor had he delved into the Fuinjutsu aspects yet. He was the one with the most raw potential in skill but had yet to show what he could become. Scratching the back of his head he sighed. "How am I suppose to even go about this..." Looking at the three again he sighed sticking his hands into his back pockets and skulked out into the training ground.

Hachigai's messy dark hair and fragile frame didn't make him intimidating. Nor did his lifeless tired eyes. He looked as if he suffered from lack of sleep and mild starvation rather than being a formidable ninja. His hunched posture and lethargic movements could even make one question if he had training. Sure, the judgement he normally received was annoying. But that reception worked in his favor.
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:33 pm
Sighed a bit, finally finishing a few chapters in the book he’d been reading. He was honestly really fascinated in the concept, and would definitely be down to train with his father at some point.

“That’s enough of that..” he murmured, slowly pushing himself up and off the ground, before scanning the area. It wasn’t much later until he’d spotted someone.

“Oh, hey.” He said aloud, throwing his hand up, and waving towards him.
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:10 pm
Miro notices Hiro throwing his hand up at an older looking ninja, while in the midst of adapting a unique style of swordplay to use with what Miro has named Sanguine Blade Jutsu. "Hey, uh.. Who're you?"
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:27 pm
Junin looks up at the newcomer having nearly finished his scroll on steel release theory. He notices the mans hunched over posture and rather sickly demeanor. This man didn't look like much of a ninja, but hell that kind of thinking got men far stronger than him killed, so he'd give this new fellow the benefit of the doubt. After all, they were wearing the same headband.

"Yes?"
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:39 pm
Hachigai looked at the three, all friendly enough. Each studying or practicing Kata's. Obviously eager to improve in one way or the other. None of the three cursed with a stature like him. Each seeming to be toned rather than wirey like himself. His sunken in dead eyes looked over each of them once more. Trying to decide if there was in fact any knowledge he could pass on to them or if he'd just end up wasting their time.
"I'm Haru, Hachigai. Jonin and I've been given an advisory role. I'd heard recently Team one had managed a few kills on a retrieval mission and I was asked to come and lend some assistance in your training. If my presence would prove helpful or adequate in anyway." He kept his hands in his pocket as he spoke, tried to avoid eye contact, looking mostly at his or their own feet as he spoke. He posture staying hunched through out the exchange.
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:42 pm
Nodded a bit. He didn't really see this man as the -jonin- type, but he also wasn't one to question his elders. A light sigh escaped his lips, before speaking. "I see....well...any knowledge or training you're able to pass on would be much appreciated." He said, before pocketing his fuinjutsu book, and placing his hands behind his head rather lazily. He honestly didn't know what to expect from this particular ninja, but hopefully his questions would all be answered soon enough.
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:43 pm
Junin stood up a bit lazily from the ground, still sore from his training awhile ago.
"I agree with Hiro, any bit of knowledge you can pass on would be wonderful. We gotta get this village whipped into shape after all."
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:06 pm
"I am absolutely eager for everything you can do! No matter how hard, I will do anything to improve myself." Miro exclaimed as he pointed his sword into the air with utter determination in his eyes.
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:11 pm
Eager. That was a good thing Hachigai guessed. The only issue was what could he even teach these kids. His style of fighting didn't really seem to suit any of them. He didn't know any Fuinjutsu and his Ninjutsu wasn't something suited for team comps.
"Well, I guess I'll start by asking what each of you wish to improve upon first. Then if I'm capable I'll do what I can." His voice sounded lazy and uninterested. It didn't really betray how he felt about the situation. But it wasn't really accurate either. It was a hassle yes. But he wasn't unwilling to pass on information. Just unsure of his ability to do so. Maybe command had really just messed the paper work up. He was far better suited for the field than playing mentor.
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:14 pm
"Pretty much I wish to improve my knowledge and ability to use my kekkei genkai. It is my personal goal to become the strongest Chishio. I am well aware i have quite a ways to go." Miro withdrew his sanguine blade and awaited patiently on the rest to answer and Hachigai's response.
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:15 pm
Junin shrugged non-chalantly.

"In the short term I just really need to improve my chakra capacity and clean up my taijutsu"
Sponsored content