bsnaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

The Village Hidden in the Abyss (Introductory Arc1) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Abyss (Introductory Arc1)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:13 am
"Yeah, lets get this over with so I can see a medic too. I at the very least cracked a couple ribs."
Junin flicks the blood off of his tanto before wiping it off with a cloth from his pouch.
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

The Village Hidden in the Abyss (Introductory Arc1) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Village Hidden in the Abyss (Introductory Arc1)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:14 am
"Yeah, I guess. Let's get going." Twisted around, heading off towards their kage's mansion for debriefing.
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:17 am
I walk into the jonin commanders office and bow slightly.
"Muro-sama, Team 1 have returned successfully from the mission and have retrieved the supplies along with a capitive from the Lock Village, sir."
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin
https://bsnaruto.forumotion.com

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:19 am
Muro looked at the group of kids for a brief moment. Junin favoring his Ribs, the other too looking rough but ultimately seeming fine.
"Drop the supplies off at the Hospital on your way Junin. You may leave, as for the other two. Please inform me of the conflict in detail or atleast to the best of your ability. Also any information known about the captive."
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:22 am
I nod and make my way to the hospital where hopefully a medic-nin was available and not just a regular doctor.

"I fucking hate explosive notes."
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:23 am
"Uhh, right... We were locked down as we attempted to retrieve the supplies. Their ninja's didn't to be that adequate at fighting, but they did have us in numbers. The fight went relatively easy, and we were able to push them back, as well as capture one of their own. Although, they would've blown him up had we not moved him." He stated, shifting over towards Miro. Surely he'd have something to add to this.
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:26 am
"I managed to get out of vision and transform into a copy of them and managed to get a sneak attack in, it shifted the fight heavily in our favor, as he said they were not developed fighters. Should anymore encounters with these ninja happen, we should be extremely wary of traps, they love the use of explosives."
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:28 am
Junin gets to the hospital and requests a medic before sitting down at the waiting room. Being a non-life threatening injury he'd have to wait for the soonest available medic.
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin
https://bsnaruto.forumotion.com

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:29 am
"Heavy use of explosive notes? We'll inform the rest of the Jonin. I assume the ambush happened at their boarder?"

Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:30 am
Miro nods. "What are we to do now?"
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:32 am
"We should probably rest up a bit before we're sent back out."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum