bsnaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin
https://bsnaruto.forumotion.com

Training field 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Training field 1

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:27 pm
"The issue is making multiple poisons available to you Miro. For that the body must ingest them and build up an immunity. It's very taxing on your person. The Technique itself doesn't create the poison. Merely creates vehicles for it to be delivered. The method takes a long process to do it safely. It still has side effect. Increase metabolism being one. You'll have a hard time gaining muscle, and you'll be rather sickly. While fighting the poisons off you're body will have less time to deal with any possible disease. It's fruitful in effect. Not the best in terms of longevity though." After finishing speaking Hachigai removed his jacket revealing his Jonin vest and his chest and arms. His ribs where visible, arms long wirey with the veins in plain view.
"Lean muscle will be you best option, it will help with speed but takes a lot of conditioning to keep in shape. They're prone to more damage as well." Pointing to a number of scars he continued.
"Although I suspect your bloodline may counter act that. But I'm not positive there. Another thing is loss of energy." Pointing to the array of vials dangling from his vest
"I have a wide array of options. But like I said the downsides are rather rough. If I had to go back and do it I would have went a different route."
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:29 pm
"If i were to begin right now do you think I would be able to carry out the mission in a few days? "
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:30 pm
"So, should we go ahead and begin the team exercise? I'm curious as to what you'll have us do."
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:56 pm
Junin oblivious to the conversations going on just keeps standing still in the middle of the lake, eyes closed and trying to feel every bit of his chakra system as he practices the exercise.
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin

Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:55 pm
"With a lighter poison we could get you started. However it wouldn't be usable in time. The dosage in your blood would yet to be enough to be particularly potent. However that also means side effects would be minimum. I say give it some thought and after the mission we'll begin. If you're still dead set on it after that. As for team training I will research some formations I think will likely be most effective as well as Jutsu I think you each could easily preform and we'll go from there. That'll start tomorrow. Leaving us two days to get the formations down as well to polish up any loose ends you have in your training. We'll work six hours for the next three days and then after all is said and done we should have some team tactics. For the next two practice as much as you can. Focus on learning techniques either from the scrolls or from family. The final day all that will be allowed is the team exercises, so we can allow you to rest up. That sound ideal to you?" Hachigai looked over and saw Junin was back to just water walking wondering when he had transitioned back to movement. He'd have to sit and talk with the boy later in order to bring him up to speed.
"But as for now I believe I'll leave you to your own devices for the remainder of the day. Please refrain from injuring yourselves.....Okay?"
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:40 am
"Got it!" Miro would spend the rest of the day making it to where he can, to the best of his ability, control his sword and senbon. Also adapting his fighting style, slowly making the footwork easier and easier.

Later on that night, Miro arrived home and had dinner with his family. As they sat around the table, they would ask how Miro's day was. "Well, I'm pretty sure i found what kind of fighter I want to be, as far as combat goes. I even have the opportunity to adapt poison into my abilities. But i like using a sword, and I particularly like senbon as a ranged option."

"So, i have a mission in two days, is there anything I could learn from either of you before then?" He would ask his parents, as he helps them clean around the kitchen.

(would this warrant a new thread or no)
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:52 am
(Yes if you want or it could stick to this one your call.)
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:04 pm
(im fine with keeping it here
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:43 pm
Miro's father looked at his son for a moment before grunting and heading out of the house. Making a motion for his son to follow. Once they where out in the training field his father handed Miro a small scroll.
"So in that scroll should be just a few simple techniques, much like the sword it's mostly different weapon forms."
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:50 pm
"Right, thanks." Miro immediately opens up the scroll and begins reading.
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin

Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:59 pm
The information that Miro was able to read over had everything as far as weapon shapes. Kunai, Spears, Scythe blades and much more. Each detailed about how big of a wound they needed as well as information about the shape form and the chakra needed to solidify them to their strongest point. Towards the back where instructions on Sanguine Release: Rapid Fire. Which allowed a Kage Shuriken style projectile launch and Sanguine Release: Tendril, a spike like liquid whip. However not much more could be found with in the scroll.
"I figured we'd start you off light. Can't have you bleeding yourself out just yet." His old man joked patting him on the back as he turned to enter their home.
Sponsored content