bsnaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Training field 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Training field 1

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:17 pm
"Eh, you don't really look like a fuinjutsu user...so....I guess I'll learn some Taijutsu?" He answered back. He honestly wished to learn his clan's techniques, but there's no way someone looking like this could even come close to mastering his clan's techniques.

Hiro slowly made his way over toward's their new 'sensei', and crossed his arms. "What're you good at though? I'm willing to learn anything and everything you're willing to teach. My goal does not allow me to be a mono-typed ninja."Hiro's facial expressions changed in this moment, as his usual happy demeanor shifted to a somewhat more serious one. It was evident he had a strong hatred for something, but who's to say what it was.
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin
https://bsnaruto.forumotion.com

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:29 pm
Hachigai eyed them. Miro had the most solid idea, and he had a few ideas. Chishio techniques thrived once they learned their elemental affinity and started combining it with their own techniques. If the kid was a wind elemental he could really help out. But ultimately earth, water or hell even fire may be more advantageous. Then their was Junin, his Kekeigenkai was incredibly strong. But with low chakra reserves there was nothing he could do to help. But Hiro seemed rather determined, he seemed to just want knowledge. That could be a great strength. Or a mighty annoyance going forward.
"My fighting style isn't something I think you boys will appreciate. My long limbs basically make my taijutsu style a combination of swipes and kicks. Pretty much playing keep away. You know, long legs allow me to strike and stay out of leathal range. As for what I'm good at, it's wire manipulation and poison based ninjutsu. The later comes with some drastic physical side effects." Hachigai looked back over the three once more before sighing. Maybe he really couldn't help much.
"As for you Junin, I assume you understand water walking by this point? If not I have a scroll that'll give you the basics. I saw you practicing your Kata's earlier. Get to the point you can do that on the waters surface for long period of times and that'll help with your chakra reserves. Miro, you should probably figure out you elemental affinity. Chishio get a decent advantage based on that. Earth solidifies you constructs more, water allows for better form manipulation, and fire and wind can also have some odd applications. If you're creative enough anyways. But as far as you go Hiro, I'm not really sure how I can help you." As he finished his statement he locked eyes with the young uzumaki. His dead eyes said he was annoyed, but honestly he was just racking his brain for an answer for the child. What did he really have to offer the red head.
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:34 pm
Seemed a bit caught off guard when the Jonin said he wouldn't know how to help him. How could that be? He asked for the most simplest form of training. The young Uzumaki stood there, a confused look on his far for the moment. Perhaps Taijutsu wasn't what he'd needed to learn...perhaps he had a higher calling. "I"d appreciate any of the text books you can check out on Fuinjutsu then. I'd assume you have a higher clearance for those, yeah?" He stated, a little excitement creeping into his voice.

The Uzumaki didn't have high hopes that his request would be accepted, but one could dream.
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:37 pm
"Okay. How do I find out my affinity?" Miro lit up wit thoughts of how to use each of the elements with his bloodline traits. Shocking people through the liquid blood when a wound is made? Maybe the manipulation from water could make him slip his blood into others? Miro was only beginning to realize the possibilities of his limits. His blood instantly began flowing rapidly as did his heart rate rise, he was eager and dead set on learning as much as possible from any and every source he could, ready to pay 100% attention to Hachigai, he began fidgeting with a small almost orb-like concentration of blood from the bite to his thumb earlier, whilst awaiting the beginning of training.
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:39 pm
I shrug again looking at the perpetually tired jounin. I think back to my training and realized I never did bother to learn water walking.

"Sure, I could use that scroll, and i'll try adapt my training methods as you say"
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:45 pm
Hachigai yawned, pulling his hand out of his pocket for the first time since he walked into the clearing to cover his mouth. Long boney fingers, each with wire wrapped around them becoming visible. Looking to Miro he pulled out three slips of paper.
"To find out your primary element you use these. It's chakra paper. I have one for each of you guys if you all want to try. If not, that's fine too." Hachigai then shifted awkwardly in his over sized jacket, a small clinking of glass could be heard slighlty.
"I'll have to go get that scroll, shouldn't take long. As far as fuinjutsu, we have some decent ones. Nothing up to Uzumaki standards. But I'm sure you'd be able to get atleast some ideas from it. Your brains work differently after all."

(For elements do you want to just choose or me to roll for you.)
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:47 pm
(roll) Miro grabbed the paper and channeled chakra into it eagerly awaiting to see the reaction.
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:49 pm
Nodded a bit, accepting the paper from the Jonin. "Alright, so I assume we just channel chakra through it, right?" Hiro questioned, as he held his hand outwards, paper placed directly in the center. He'd slowly close his eyes, focusing on his chakra network within his body. A few moments would pass, and he'd begin to shift his chakra flow more towards his hand, attempting to channel it into the paper he held. Hiro was slightly more adept at channeling chakra than a normal genin, so he figured he'd be able to accomplish such a task.

"Alright, here goes!" He exclaimed, his chakra engulfing the entire paper for a mere moment. He slowly opened his eyes to see what had occured.

(Roll for mine.)
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:51 pm
Junin takes the paper remembering his dad mentioning these but always forgetting to ask him about checking his affinity one day. He began to slowly channel his chakra into the small piece of paper. He slowly widened his eyes at the result.

"Wha.." (Roll)
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:03 am
Hachigai's normal facial expression falter. Only slightly, just for a moment. From weariness and disinterest to confusion and shock. But only for a moment. Yeah, like just a second.
Miro's paper crinkled as it turned to dust. A duel affinity. That was rather rare. Sure the Earth element was common among the Chishio clan. It allowed their constructs to rival the Purazuma's iron release. It was the lightning that was odd. How would that even work? What would the kid be able to accomplish with that. His eyes quickly drifted over to Hiro. What was it with these kids, another duel release. The edges where set ablaze as the flames rushed to the center of the now moist paper. Of course an Uzumaki would have water release. But fire as well. They where opposing elements, maybe it was due to a conflict with in the red head. Lastly was Junin, the kids element was decided by genetic. It couldn't be anything but. So Hachigai watch as the paper turned to dust in the young boys hand.

"Well, okay then. Been a bit of a anomaly. Miro you and Hiro are lucky enough to have duel affinities. Basically you have two chakra natures that are equal in strength. Miro you're strengths will be in Earth and Lightning. One surprising, the other not so much. Similar to you actually Hiro. Water and Fire, I'm sure one of those wasn't much of a surprise. As for you Junin, you're stuck with what your blood has dictated. A strong earth affinity. Not that you can't manifest another one later, but I can't say I'm too surprised there." Hachigai shook his head, hoping the young Purazume wouldn't get down hearted by the outcome. Then he turned and started walking out of the clearing.
"I'm go grab some scrolls, talk amongst yourselves. Or whatever."
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:07 am
Hiro was a bit shocked actually. Not only was his family known for their deadly Fuinjutsu, but he also had Duel affinities? It seems as if Hiro was set up to be a great ninja, whether it be genetic or not. This definitely pleased him, as he had a hefty goal in the time to come.

"Heh, I always knew I was a prodigy. I'll definitely be able to accomplish my goal now.." He blurted out, a light grin appearing across his face.
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:08 am
"Earth and lightning... Hmm..." Miro performed the appropriate hand signs and manifested a sword from his blood, he recklessly channeled as much chakra as possible into it, awaiting to see what sort of reaction it had, if any at all.
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:09 am
"I could've sworn it got wet for a moment, must have been sweat. Anyway, just more reason to refine my chakra capacity I suppose" Junin said with a sweatdrop, envious of his two seemingly prodigious teammates. It slowly sinks in that he's going to work twice as hard as either of them to just keep up, but nothing had ever come easy to him in life so why should it start now.
Nodding with a newfound determination he looks back at his current instructor.
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:11 am
Miro watched as the blade was quicker to harden than normal, using more chakra than he normally did to form it. It felt as if it had weight it's form felt solid. A completed version of the Sanguine blade was so simple, just needing refined from this point forward.
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:13 am
Junin just calmly walked over to a nearby pond and took his top off before reading the scroll the jounin gave him for water walking, he knew he would get wet and he didn't want to walk home in a wet shirt.
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:14 am
Noticed his teammate Junin walking off, and decides to follow him.

"Hey uh, can I get a look at that scroll too? I'm good with chakra, but I've never tried to walk on water before." He said, a light chuckle soon following as he scratches the back of his head.
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 am
Junin glances over his shoulder at his teammate, deciding at the last second to not be bitter and attempt to act like a good teammate.

"Yeah sure, sit here and read it with me, it's a pretty simple concept, just a pain in the ass to complete in practice."
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 am
"You think I could form some sort of magnet? Maybe draw my opponent closer to me via the iron in their blood? The possibilities are truly endless!" Miro Once more begind adapting a fighting style with his blade as he awaits the return of the sensei with scrolls for his teammate. Channeling chakra through the blade with each swing, slashing through logs left ad right, almost flowing as some sort of avian creature. Confidence would arise inside him, "Guys, I honestly think we could handle high ranking missions. We are all rather strong for where we are." Miro was filled with determination, ready to become the most well respected squad to ever grace the lands. "Lets truly focus and become as strong as possible, and learn as much as possible, we will rival Jonin power easily in no time!"
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:21 am
Nodded a bit, sitting down beside Junin, and glancing over at the scroll. He'd sit there for a few moments, reading over the instructions slowly and carefully. Once he'd committed it to memory, he'd make his way to his feet, heading over towards the pond.

"Alright, I'll give it a shot then!" He said, bringing his hands up to chest level, and preforming a simple sign. Hiro could then be seen closing his eyes, as he attempts to draw on the chakra network within his body. -Okay...so I just have to channel my chakra towards my feet, right?- he thought to himself, as he slowly began shifting the flow of chakra towards the soles in his feet. To his surprise, this process would actually take a bit longer than it usually did with other extremities. The young Uzumaki soon came to realize that it was a bit harder to channel chakra towards his feet when compared to his hands.

Slowly but surely, he eventually accomplished his task. "Alright, here goes!" He shouted, slowly walking out and into the water. He'd make it a good distance out, before coming to a halt. "Heh, I think i've got i-" His sentence was cut off as he fell into the water, submerging completely. Quickly rushing back towards the top, he'd make his way over to the ledge. "That....might take a bit..." He stated, wringing his shirt out.
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:23 am
Went back to awkwarly training as neither teammate seemed to respond.
Junin Purazuma
Junin Purazuma

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:25 am
Junin watched hiro attempt to water walk and failing almost immediately after getting in and siged.

"Might as well start my torture as well, at least it's warm today."

With that he walked out toward the pond, channeling chakra to his feet, using the tiger sign to concentrate. Wondering if any reaction would occur he decided to slowly walk out into the water, not completely falling into the pond, but also not completely on top of the water, wading around with it around his ankle.
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:40 am
Hachigai arrived at his home, it was small nothing extraordinary. The left side of the building was covered in various plants, vials covered most the furniture. Ninja wire laid among them in spoils. A man of his trade for sure. Moving to his book case he began to shift through scroll and other bound works looking for helpful information for team one. A scroll on basic fire techniques he'd managed to steal from Konoha on his last trip there. A single scroll on a few supportive earth jutsu he'd trade for in Bear country. A book on basic fuinjutsu that was scrapped together by a few practitioners in Demon country. None of this stuff was particularly amazing. Just passable, he honestly wished their village would get it's shit together and form a decent library. But it was still in it's early stages. So much so that a rogue like him was granted a position. Hopefully it was enough to get Kusa off his trail, but he doubted it. His thoughts wondered to the three he'd left at training ground one. The Chishio would likely try experimenting right away. The Uzumaki just seemed starved for any knowledge to progress, and the Purazuma had a decent grasp of his biggest weakness but didn't seem to be reaching for more. Was this really a team he could be helping? Did it really matter? Shacking his head he ignored his thoughts and filled the pockets of his oversized jacket. Two of the kids seemed to practice swordplay. The Purazuma seemed a bit more comfortable with it. Maybe he could have him and the Chishio spar in order to help both of them improve. But that left the Uzumaki, but a book on sealing could distract the boy long enough for his two teammates to help each other progress. The walk back to the training ground was long, his slow paced coupled with no sense of urgency. He'd arrive eventually.
Hiro_Uzumaki
Hiro_Uzumaki

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:32 pm
Sighed lightly. They'd been standing there talking amongst themselves as they trained for quite a bit of time now. Surely the Jonin would have much more speed than what was being revealed, but perhaps he wasn't in that much of a rush?

"Ah, when's ge going to get bac-...." His sentence was cut short as his Sensei came walking through the tree line. "Speak of the devil..." He murmered, throwing a hand up towards his Sensei.
Miro_Chishio
Miro_Chishio

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:35 pm
Miro withdraws his blade as Sensei walked over to them having returned, "Oh, hey, you're back. Are we gonna get to training now?"
Hachigai Haru
Hachigai Haru
Admin

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:12 pm
Hachigai eyed the three of them before settling in a crossed leg sitting position. His dead pan expression and monotone voice never changing.
"I brough....books." He began to dig through the pockets of his oversized jacket. Sitting numerous book on the ground. A few for the basics of fuinjutsu, a scroll with the symbol for Konohagakure on it. One marked with the Symbol for bear country. A tattered book with Kenjutsu styles and techniques scrawled in it.
"I was able to scrounge this stuff up....Hopefully you guys will find something of interest. Now on to basic information. I had some time to think." Pulling another book out of a inner jacket pocket Hachigai sat it on the ground in front of him.
"My techniques may not suit any of you. My primary Element is Wind, my secondary is water. Both of these are mainly used to enhance my combat style rather than focus on ninjutsu. I specialize in poison and Ninja wire. So some of my water techniques could probably be copied by two of you. Unfortunately I don't have any earth or lightning techniques in my arsenal. The point is, Miro's blood release and Hiro's water release should allow them to mimic some of my jutsu with out going through poison resistance training. Secondly, Miro and Junin should probably begin practicing with each other in sword play. Junin could use more experience and facing off against someone that has a head start on you should allow you to progress quickly, Miro. As well as learning the limits and application of your Sanguine blade. From there we'll handle your training as the need arises. But this should be enough to get the basics started." Hachigai looked the three over once more waiting to see who went for what. Sure he wouldn't be passing along any of his own techniques, but maybe they could make use of the variations.
Sponsored content